A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Her Design Media Co Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Her Design Media Co Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Her Design Media Co Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Her Design Media Co Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Her Design Media Co Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Her Design Media Co Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Her Design Media Co Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Her Design Media Co Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Her Design Media Co Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Her Design Media Co Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Her Design Media Co Kajabi