Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Online Community
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Online Community
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Online Community
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Online Community
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Online Community
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Online Community
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Online Community
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Online Community
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Online Community
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Online Community
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Online Community