Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Website Themes
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Website Themes
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Website Themes
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Website Themes
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Website Themes
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Website Themes
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Website Themes
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Website Themes
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Website Themes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Website Themes
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Website Themes