Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Or Clickfunnels
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Or Clickfunnels