A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Support Email
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Support Email
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Support Email
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Support Email
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Support Email
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Support Email
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Support Email
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Support Email
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Support Email
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Support Email
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Support Email