A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Or Teachable
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Or Teachable
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Or Teachable
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Or Teachable
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Or Teachable
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Or Teachable
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Or Teachable
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Or Teachable
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Or Teachable
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Or Teachable
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Or Teachable