A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Learn Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Learn Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Learn Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Learn Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Learn Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Learn Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Learn Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Learn Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Learn Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Learn Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Learn Kajabi