Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Or Thinkific
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Or Thinkific
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Or Thinkific
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Or Thinkific
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Or Thinkific
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Or Thinkific
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Or Thinkific
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Or Thinkific
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Or Thinkific
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Or Thinkific
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Or Thinkific