A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Top 10
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Top 10
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Top 10
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Top 10
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Top 10
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Top 10
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Top 10
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Top 10
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Top 10
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Top 10
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Top 10