A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Outside Ebbing Missouri