Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Outside Marketing
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Outside Marketing
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Outside Marketing
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Outside Marketing
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Outside Marketing
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Outside Marketing
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Outside Marketing
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Outside Marketing
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Outside Marketing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Outside Marketing
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Outside Marketing