A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Free Trial
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Free Trial
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Free Trial
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Free Trial
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Free Trial
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Free Trial
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Free Trial
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Free Trial
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Free Trial
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Free Trial
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Free Trial