A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Outside The Box
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Outside The Box
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Outside The Box
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Outside The Box
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Outside The Box
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Outside The Box
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Outside The Box
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Outside The Box
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Outside The Box
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Outside The Box
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Outside The Box