Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Mid Level
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Mid Level
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Mid Level
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Mid Level
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Mid Level
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Mid Level
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Mid Level
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Mid Level
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Mid Level
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Mid Level
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Mid Level