A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Over 50
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Over 50
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Over 50
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Over 50
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Over 50
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Over 50
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Over 50
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Kajabi Over 50
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Over 50
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Over 50
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Over 50