Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Pipeline Examples
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Pipeline Examples
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Pipeline Examples
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Pipeline Examples
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Pipeline Examples
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Pipeline Examples
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Pipeline Examples
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Pipeline Examples
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Pipeline Examples
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Pipeline Examples
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Pipeline Examples