Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Over The Phone
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Over The Phone
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Over The Phone
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Over The Phone
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Over The Phone
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Over The Phone
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Over The Phone
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Over The Phone
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Over The Phone
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Over The Phone
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Over The Phone