A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Owner
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Owner
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Owner
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Owner
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Owner
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Owner
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Owner
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Owner
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Owner
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Owner
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Owner