A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? WordPress Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. WordPress Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. WordPress Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. WordPress Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement WordPress Vs Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. WordPress Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. WordPress Vs Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. WordPress Vs Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. WordPress Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ WordPress Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. WordPress Vs Kajabi