Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Ownership
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Ownership
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Ownership
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Ownership
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Ownership
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Ownership
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Ownership
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Ownership
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Ownership
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Ownership
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Ownership