Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Voucher Code Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Voucher Code Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Voucher Code Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Voucher Code Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Voucher Code Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Voucher Code Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Voucher Code Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Voucher Code Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Voucher Code Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Voucher Code Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Voucher Code Kajabi