Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Page Builder
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Page Builder
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Page Builder
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Page Builder
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Page Builder
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Page Builder
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Page Builder
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Page Builder
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Page Builder
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Page Builder
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Page Builder