Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Affiliate System
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Affiliate System
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Affiliate System
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Affiliate System
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Affiliate System
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Affiliate System
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Affiliate System
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Affiliate System
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Affiliate System
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Affiliate System
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Affiliate System