Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Partners
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Partners
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Partners
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Partners
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Partners
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Partners
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Partners
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Partners
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Partners
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Partners
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Partners