A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Payment Integrations
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Payment Integrations
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Payment Integrations
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Payment Integrations
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Payment Integrations
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Payment Integrations
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Payment Integrations
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Payment Integrations
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Payment Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Payment Integrations
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Payment Integrations