A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Exercise
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Exercise
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Exercise
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Exercise
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Exercise
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Exercise
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Exercise
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Exercise
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Exercise
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Exercise
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Exercise