A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Payments
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Payments
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Payments
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Payments
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Payments
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Payments
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Payments
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Payments
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Payments
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Payments
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Payments