Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Pre Owned
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Pre Owned
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Pre Owned
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Pre Owned
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Pre Owned
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pre Owned
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Pre Owned
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Pre Owned
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Pre Owned
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Pre Owned
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Pre Owned