Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Philippines
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Philippines
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Philippines
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Philippines
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Philippines
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Philippines
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Philippines
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Philippines
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Philippines
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Philippines
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Philippines