Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Phone Number
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Phone Number
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Phone Number
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Phone Number
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Phone Number
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Phone Number
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Phone Number
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Phone Number
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Phone Number
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Phone Number
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Phone Number