Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Samcart Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Samcart Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Samcart Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Samcart Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Samcart Vs Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Samcart Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Samcart Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Samcart Vs Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Samcart Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Samcart Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Samcart Vs Kajabi