A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Pixel
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Pixel
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Pixel
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Pixel
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Pixel
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pixel
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Pixel
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Pixel
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Pixel
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Pixel
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Pixel