Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Plus Access
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Plus Access
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Plus Access
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Plus Access
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Plus Access
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Plus Access
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Plus Access
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Plus Access
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Plus Access
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Plus Access
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Plus Access