Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Migration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Migration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Migration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Migration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Migration
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Migration
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Migration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Migration
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Migration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Migration
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Migration