Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Podcast
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Podcast
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Podcast
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Podcast
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Podcast
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Podcast
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Podcast
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Podcast
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Podcast
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Podcast
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Podcast