A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Upwork Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Upwork Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Upwork Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Upwork Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Upwork Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Upwork Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Upwork Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Upwork Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Upwork Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Upwork Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Upwork Kajabi