A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Popup Opt In
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Popup Opt In
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Popup Opt In
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Popup Opt In
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Popup Opt In
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Popup Opt In
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Popup Opt In
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Popup Opt In
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Popup Opt In
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Popup Opt In
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Popup Opt In