Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design useful courses. Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Can You Have Two Instructors On Kajabi