Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Portal
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Portal
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Portal
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Portal
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Portal
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Portal
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Portal
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Portal
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Portal
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Portal
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Portal