Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi 800 Number
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi 800 Number
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi 800 Number
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi 800 Number
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 800 Number
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 800 Number
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi 800 Number
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi 800 Number
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi 800 Number
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi 800 Number
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi 800 Number