A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Pre Order
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Pre Order
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Pre Order
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Pre Order
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Pre Order
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Pre Order
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Pre Order
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Pre Order
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Pre Order
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Pre Order
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Pre Order