Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi No Sound
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi No Sound
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi No Sound
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi No Sound
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi No Sound
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi No Sound
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi No Sound
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi No Sound
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi No Sound
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi No Sound
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi No Sound