Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Pre School
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Pre School
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Pre School
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Pre School
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Pre School
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pre School
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Pre School
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Pre School
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Pre School
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Pre School
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Pre School