A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Underneath Your Clothes