Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Premium Plan
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Premium Plan
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Premium Plan
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Premium Plan
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Premium Plan
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Premium Plan
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Premium Plan
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Premium Plan
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Premium Plan
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Premium Plan
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Premium Plan