Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Wikipedia
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Wikipedia
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Wikipedia
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Wikipedia
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Wikipedia
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Wikipedia
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Wikipedia
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Wikipedia
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Wikipedia
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Wikipedia
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Wikipedia