A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Price
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Price
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Price
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Price
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Price
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Price
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Price
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Price
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Price
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Price
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Price