A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Custom Domain
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Custom Domain
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Custom Domain
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Custom Domain
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Custom Domain
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Custom Domain
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Custom Domain
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Custom Domain
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Custom Domain
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Custom Domain
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Custom Domain