Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Pricing And Plans
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Pricing And Plans
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Pricing And Plans
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Pricing And Plans
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Pricing And Plans
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Pricing And Plans
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Pricing And Plans
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Pricing And Plans
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Pricing And Plans
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Pricing And Plans
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Pricing And Plans