Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Pricing Options
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Pricing Options
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Pricing Options
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Pricing Options
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Pricing Options
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pricing Options
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Pricing Options
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Pricing Options
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Pricing Options
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Pricing Options
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Pricing Options